Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Will Hartung <wi...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/28 23:14:06 UTC

Java FX Scenebuilder w/12.2

I just installed 12.2 and imported my 12.0 settings.

In 12.0, if you double click on an FXML file, it would open the file in
SceneBuilder.

In 12.2, it does not. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks

Will Hartung

Re: Java FX Scenebuilder w/12.2

Posted by Will Hartung <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yea, that was it. When I went to the JavaFX tab, it also installed a new
module.

Just odd that these settings did not get imported over from 12.0 as I would
have expected.

Thanks all!

Regards,

Will Hartung

Posted by David <dj...@start.ca>.
As I recall you have to specifically integrate SceneBuilder into
Netbeans with each Netbeans install. A quick google found
Starting Scene Builder from NetBeans IDEFrom the Main menu, select
Tools and choose Options. On the Mac OS platform, select NetBeans and
choose Preferences from the Main menu.In the Options window, click Java
and then the JavaFX tab.Specify the location of the Scene

Posted by Will Hartung <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Palmer <sw...@gmail.com>.