Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2013/06/06 18:03:01 UTC

Postgresql and Rave

Hello,

I'm following this document to try setup my postgresql database.

http://rave.apache.org/documentation/configure-database.html

It seems that's outdated configuration. Do you have any script that can
help to create initial data?

Thank you.

Re: Postgresql and Rave

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Sure.

Re: Postgresql and Rave

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Re: Postgresql and Rave

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.

Re: Postgresql and Rave

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Friday, June 7, 2013, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:

> Hello Matt,
>

>  We have mostly moved to the JSON file for populating the initial data.
>>  Are
>> you needing to create the table structure or are you wanting to seed the
>> data with the demo gadgets/people?
>>
>>  I need to create the structure and data. Because it seems that structure
> that is on sql scripts is somewhat outdated.
>
> That must be a bare minimun since I will populate it after. I don't need
> the social connector only W3C so every demo widget should be removed. And
> better to remove it on load because once is added you cannot remove them.
> So it's a mess.

That needs to be fixed.

--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos or brevity.

Re: Postgresql and Rave

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hello Matt,

Re: Postgresql and Rave

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <