Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kraig Schario <ct...@cinti.net> on 2004/08/27 15:38:10 UTC

Re: [SPAM] RE: spam blacklists

What protocol does James use to contact the blacklist servers: HTTP, SMTP,
FTP?
It is possible that a firewall is blocking communication to the Blacklist
servers.

Kraig

Posted by Matt Anderson <mu...@swiftdsl.com.au>.
Hi All,

Is there a reason why in linux when you run James you get so many processes
whilst in windows you only get the one? I know this maybe a naive sort of
question but it is curiousity more than anything. Thanks for your time and I
look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,
Matt Anderson

RE: [SPAM] RE: spam blacklists

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> What protocol does James use to contact the blacklist servers

DNS lookups.

	--- Noel