Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ac...@saysit.com on 2003/08/27 05:59:13 UTC

Opposite of Persistent manager

Hi all.
Currently I am using session timeout on web.xml
Ideally if a user walks away from the terminal, even for a short while,
the session dies and the display is cleared.
I guess that has to be handled programmaticaly rather than through TC4.
???
TIA :-)

Re: Opposite of Persistent manager

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
It's a pretty simple application of meta-refresh.  I've seen sites (mostly
subscription, so I can't give you a working URL) that do this.