Posted to user@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@apache.org> on 2021/03/03 13:18:17 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] New anti-spam filtering will be enabled for JIRA tonight

Hello, all! I just got this heads-up from ASF infra noting that JIRA may
reject certain tickets or comments. You can let them know if you encounter
any problems via email or via the #asfinfra channel on Slack:
https://infra.apache.org/slack.html