Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2007/04/17 21:01:07 UTC

Ant + Ivy Birds of a Feather Session at ApacheCon

[sorry for the cross post]

For those of you who will be in Amsterdam in two weeks: we are
currently considering a BOF session on Ant and Ivy.  We'd like to
discuss ways to integrate the two even better than today and love to
hear some feedback on what you consider features that would make the
combination of the two even more powerful (as well as make Ant or Ivy
more powerful on their own).

If you are interested, please create a Wiki Account and increment the
counter on <http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07>.  If
there is enough interest I'll start a Wiki page (probably in Ant's
Wiki) to put together some sort of agenda.

Stefan

RE: Ant + Ivy Birds of a Feather Session at ApacheCon

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
I will unfortunately not be present in Amsterdam (my boss said that he has
not enough budgets...  Grrr...  He merit that I give the name of my employer
;-) ).  However, there is one topics that I think would be interesting:

It would be nice if ant could be able to download an entire antlib with its
dependencies, using ivy of curse ;-).  And that, without having to install
anything else than the basic ant installation.

Gilles