Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jim Condit <ji...@earthlink.net> on 2010/01/20 23:02:58 UTC

http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/sandbox/simple-server/simpleServerUserGuide.html

Hi UIMA Dev,

Just wanted to let you know that the link to the REST server User Guide
seems to be broken:

http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/sandbox/simple-server/simpleServe
rUserGuide.html

Thanks,

Jim

Re: http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/sandbox/simple-server/simpleServerUserGuide.html

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I may have accidentally broken this link - sorry about that.  This
probably was a side effect of my attempt to make all the sandbox
projects more or less the same, so that the build process would have
less "specialization".  As a part of that, all of the sandbox projects
(that have docbook-docs) now store the generated docs in a common way in
SVN.  I plan to update the web-site once this release is approved to
have a more uniform way for documentation of all the sandbox projects to
be linked.

We have a vote ongoing in the incubator mailing list, and have 2 +1 so
far.

-Marshall

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.