Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/06/23 01:12:46 UTC

magic updates in progress

I'm starting on updates to magic to make it independent of the avalon
svn repository.  Currently magic presumes content is available at
certain specific locations (e.g. build templates, doc resources, etc.).
  I'm refactoring a few things to put this 100% under control of the
magic system - thereby enabling magic use both within and external to
avalon.

Cheers, Steve.