Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/07 23:05:53 UTC

Re: Struts 2.5.21 test build is ready

I just did a build of Apache Roller 6 (not yet released) using Struts
2.5.21 test bits (pulled from the staging repo) and so far, things seem to
be working fine. Roller 6 requires Java 11 and with Struts 2.5.20 I was
getting an irritating ERROR about "requires ASM7" but everything seemed to
work fine. With 2.5.21 I do not get that error message, and things seem to
work fine. I'll do more testing over the next week.

Thanks!
Dave

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
pt., 8 lis 2019 o 00:06 Dave <sn...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
> I just did a build of Apache Roller 6 (not yet released) using Struts
> 2.5.21 test bits (pulled from the staging repo) and so far, things seem to
> be working fine. Roller 6 requires Java 11 and with Struts 2.5.20 I was
> getting an irritating ERROR about "requires ASM7" but everything seemed to
> work fine. With 2.5.21 I do not get that error message, and things seem to
> work fine. I'll do more testing over the next week.

Great, thanks a lot Dave!

Kind regards

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.