Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Kapoor Anshul <an...@staff.telenet.be> on 2003/04/08 17:58:48 UTC

Logging file problem

Hi All,

The logfile that my log4J uses, should be made up of an env variable.

so i did ..
log4j.appender.A1.File=/${tnEnv}/loc/weblgc/log/log4j.log

where tnEnv is set from the properties file.

But i get an error as Log4J cannot parse the logfile name at the startup of
weblogic server. ( the properties file is invoked at startup)

Is there any way i can read this property ??

TIA
Anshul