Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rendy Tapestry <re...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/02 17:58:42 UTC

Re: T5.2 form reset on back button

Anyone resolved this problems ? I encountered the same things.

Thank you,
Rendy.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
I tried FF 3 and it's fine, but it seems FF 4 to FF 7 have the behaviour you described (form fields reset when you return to it with the Back button).

Can anyone shed any light on whether there's a workaround?

BTW, I've still not found any evidence that this is a Tapestry issue.

Posted by Rendy Tapestry <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rendy Tapestry <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoff,