Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/07 14:40:09 UTC

Idea for new wiki page: store for (soon to be) useful information

I added a new (experiemental) page to the wiki because it seemed to be
useful.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53739743

I am currently reading the ODF standard (well, erm, skimming :-) and came
across this info, looked it up and thought that this might be useful to
have ready when it comes to plugging that bit into the editor.

What do you think about keeping such an 'info stash'?

Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/

Re: Idea for new wiki page: store for (soon to be) useful information

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 7 March 2015 at 14:40, Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I added a new (experiemental) page to the wiki because it seemed to be
> useful.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53739743
>
> I am currently reading the ODF standard (well, erm, skimming :-) and came
> across this info, looked it up and thought that this might be useful to
> have ready when it comes to plugging that bit into the editor.
>
> What do you think about keeping such an 'info stash'?

I like the idea, but I would prefer each "project" to be on its own page,
these items have a tendency to be very long lived.

I think that means pages fo
- Editor
- ODF
- UI ?

When you skim the ODF doc. use that page to add questions/ideas etc so it
is not only a info stash but an idea exchange.

rgds
jan i