Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Miguel Pereira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/13 21:44:08 UTC

Re: metric gathering

Hey guys,

were would I enable a jmx port for accumulo?
the -D options i want to use are

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1105

but i don't know were to put them, accumulo-env.sh ?
I plan to use jmxtrans to feed metrics to ganglia & maybe graphite

Cheers,
Miguel

Re: metric gathering

Posted by Miguel Pereira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the help Eric,

I successfully queried accumulo metrics with jmxtrans and passed them to
ganglia.
Going to try it with an actual cluster before posting instructions..

Cheers,
Miguel

Re: metric gathering

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.