Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Benoit <bs...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/07 19:33:55 UTC

version 3.4 why not but without me

I'm pleased to see all the download with the last version of the OO
products but how much have given up it after downloaded. I did beacuase
I couldn't open my Calc file anymore. i tried to have a fix or
explanation with the french forum and the moderator just told me that I
do not have problem because millions people use this version and the
blocked me from the forum, very pleasant people. Then i found a fix
(because I'm the only one, but all on the forum who wrote about the same
problem) but it's interesting none (I think the french administrator is
in hospital to say to the patient that a lot of peopple aren't ill, then
why are they ill?)
Have  a nice day.
Benoit Salvert

Re: version 3.4 why not but without me

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benoit,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get the answer in the forum that you
have expected. The marketing list is also not the best place to report
problems. Better place is of course the ooo-users@incubatgor.apache.org
or ooo-dev@ if you can go in more technical details.

Maybe you can point us on the related forum discussion that we can
review what went wrong and how we can improve it.

Thanks

Juergen

PS: all the mailing lists require subscription, details can be found
under http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Is there a question on that email?

This is not a support mailing list, you might want to email
ooo-users@incubator.apache.org

They would be more able to help you with your calc issue.

That said, people need to know which Operating system were you using.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice