Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> on 2014/03/07 02:00:15 UTC

[SCR] Metatype of default values with commas

Hi,

I'm struggling to create the correct metatype for a default value with
a "comma", using the SCR maven plugin.

If I define the property like:

    @Property(
            label = "Group base DN",
            value = "ou=groups,o=example,dc=com"
    )
    public static final String PARAM_GROUP_BASE_DN = "group.baseDN";

the plugin generates:

<AD id="group.baseDN" type="String"
default="ou=groups\\,o=example\\,dc=com" name="Group base DN"/>

and opening the configuration in the felix console just shows: "ou=groups\".

if I modify the XML to:
<AD id="group.baseDN" type="String"
default="ou=groups\,o=example\,dc=com" name="Group base DN"/>

the console shows the correct default value. I tried various
combinations to trick the SCR plugin - but without success.

any ideas?
regards, toby

Re: [SCR] Metatype of default values with commas

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> I think you're hitting FELIX-4441 - I don't think there is an easy
> workaround except using latest version from trunk.
ok.

> I'm about to cut a new release soon, hopefully early next week
thanks, that would be great.

regards, toby

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,