Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julián Osorio Amaya EuphoriaIT <jo...@euphoriait.com> on 2009/11/30 19:50:33 UTC

Implement tomahawk-sandbox with tomahawk-1.1.9

Greetings!!!

I'm working on a JSF web app using tomahawk 1.1.9 but now I want to
implement Sandbox to use the inputSuggestAjax tag.
Actually I'm using JDeveloper 10.3.3.1 but after adding the
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.9-SNAPSHOT.jar to the project's library
the app doesn't run.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Implement tomahawk-sandbox with tomahawk-1.1.9

Posted by Julián Osorio Amaya EuphoriaIT <jo...@euphoriait.com>.
Greetings!!!

Leonardo, you're right. I've used the same libraries (tomahawk 1.1.9 and
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.9) in Netbeans 6.7.1 and the web app runs.
Maybe there's a bug in this JDeveloper version.

Thanks.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi