Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Walden, Harry" <HA...@FMR.COM> on 2001/08/30 22:10:09 UTC

RE: Document literal encoding and MS .Net client... am I doing so meth ing wrong?

Andrew:

Thanks for your post of the code segments.
I'm also trying to do the same thing MS .Net client to Apache .

I'm not having any luck though.  My error comes from the Apache rpcrouter
getting an error that it cannot retrieve the envelope from the SOAP payload.

Did you do any modifications to the Apache SOAP library?

Here's the SOAP payload that I've printed up from the client side:

<soap:Body>
	<readInfo xmlns="http://fmr.com/magic/">
	<Header>
		<VersionId>1.0</VersionId>
		<Role>Person</Role>
	</Header>
	</readInfo>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Following your example, the readInfo method accepts the Header bean.

Thanks in advance,
Harry Walden