Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by "Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL" <ke...@ll.mit.edu> on 2014/07/12 06:00:31 UTC

web master?

Who is in charge of keeping http://accumulo.apache.org/papers.html up to date?

Regards.  -Jeremy

Re: web master?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
The community.  That page is just like all the rest of the website.

You can submit a contribution for the CMS by following the guidelines for
non-committers:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#non-committer

FWIW, the web editor with "Mail Diff" seems to go well for folks.

--
Sean

Re: web master?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Any committer has the ability to update.

Please feel free to send any new papers, presentations, talks, etc to
this list (or the user list) and we'll make sure they get added.

Re: web master?

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
Oops, sorry for the repeated response. My internet is questionable at the
moment. I'll be back to civilization on Monday. =)

Re: web master?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Much better! Thanks for cleaning it up, Adam.

Re: web master?

Posted by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org>.

Re: web master?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: web master?

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Re: web master?

Posted by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org>.

Re: web master?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: web master?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I can do that.

On 7/21/14, 11:30 AM, dlmarion@comcast.net wrote:
> Looks good. While you are updating the web page, can we put a link on the left menu to our own blog?

Re: web master?

Posted by dl...@comcast.net.

Re: web master?

Posted by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org>.

Re: web master?

Posted by "Kepner, Jeremy - 0553 - MITLL" <ke...@ll.mit.edu>.
Hi Adam,
[...]

Spatio-temporal indexing in non-relational distributed databases - Fox et al 2013 IEEE International Congress on Big Data

Re: web master?

Posted by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org>.
Jeremy,

Re: web master?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Jeremy,

If there are papers you would like to see added, please submit an update
request by following the guidelines for non - committers:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#non-committer

If you run into problems let us know; we'd be happy to help.
--
Sean

Re: web master?

Posted by Jeremy Kepner <ke...@ll.mit.edu>.