Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2018/03/23 14:57:59 UTC

cloudmonkey ServiceCapabilities question

Hi,

I hit a UI bug[1] and wanted to work around it by using Cloudmonkey, but I caught my ears in the syntax.
Anyone knows how to use it to define service capabilities for Guest networks?

Tried "servicecapabilitylist=Dns:VirtualRouter,Dhcp:VirtualRouter,UserData:VirtualRouter", but that failed with great success.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: cloudmonkey ServiceCapabilities question

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
The said UI bug is at

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Excellent, thanks!

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks Dag :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Rohit beat me to it but yes works a treat:

create networkoffering name=nux2 displaytext=nux2 networkrate=200 guestiptype=Shared supportedservices=DHCP,Dns,Firewall specifyvlan=true specifyipranges=true serviceProviderList[0].service=Dhcp serviceProviderList[0].provider=VirtualRouter serviceProviderList[1].service=Dns serviceProviderList[1].provider=VirtualRouter serviceProviderList[2].service=Firewall serviceProviderList[2].provider=VirtualRouter traffictype=GUEST

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: cloudmonkey ServiceCapabilities question

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Lucian,

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com