Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/05 00:28:29 UTC

Re: 7.0 Release Update

I’ve finished up addressing blockers.  The only remaining one is SOLR-10939: JoinQParser gives incorrect results with numeric PointsFields, which Yonik is working on.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Re: 7.0 Release Update

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Thanks Steve, seems like we're really close. I'll be cutting an RC a couple
of days after the last blocker gets resolved, just to give Jenkins some
time.

Anshum

Re: 7.0 Release Update

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.