Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Manuel Sugawara <ma...@fciencias.unam.mx> on 2007/08/07 01:51:00 UTC

Getting all page names

Hi all,

Working on Tapestry 4.0. I know that calling getPageNames from the
INamespace interface I can get all the page names. What I don't know
is how to get the INamespace object from a IPage. Ideas?.

BTW This was answered some time ago in this list but google didn't
help and I couldn't find an interface to search the list archives, so
guys, how do you search the list archives?.

Regards,
Manuel.

Re: AW: [T4] wierd ognl error

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I don't think ognl really handled enums (very well) before 2.7.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

AW: AW: [T4] wierd ognl error

Posted by Peter Schröder <Pe...@freenet-ag.de>.

Re: AW: [T4] wierd ognl error

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.

AW: [T4] wierd ognl error

Re: [T4] wierd ognl error

Posted by Lutz Hühnken <lh...@googlemail.com>.

[T4] wierd ognl error

RE: [T5] Grid component failure with hibernate objects

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
I haven't had any problems navigating relationships in T5. But then again, I
avoided the issue with the grid by collecting the properties I needed from
the related objects and put them into one specifically tailored for the
grid.

If you don't need that relation, you could manually create the bean model,
and the remove the offending relation:

_beanModel.remove("OffendingProperty");

Actually, I think it takes an array of property names.

You might also try changing the data type so it doesn't look like a
hibernate proxy:

_beanModel.get("OffendingProperty").dataType("DataType");

But I haven't looked into what the options are there.

I would be interested to hear back about what you do and find.

Jonathan

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
Andrés,

I should clarify.  I needed to collect information across three objects,
including one property from one element of a collection.  In the "central"
object for the grid, I was only using a fraction of the available
properties.

This was a small contained project so it was more expedient for me to work
around the problems than work through them.  Digging through
PropertyConduits was not on my agenda.  It looks like an inherently flexible
design that I just don't understand well enough yet.

Jonathan

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Getting all page names

Posted by Manuel Sugawara <ma...@fciencias.unam.mx>.
Manuel Sugawara <ma...@fciencias.unam.mx> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Working on Tapestry 4.0. I know that calling getPageNames from the
> INamespace interface I can get all the page names. What I don't know
> is how to get the INamespace object from a IPage. Ideas?.

It's part of IComponent. Sorry, didn't search enough :-(

Regards,
Manuel.