Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2017/02/09 15:22:27 UTC

Fwd: Re: New masscheck corpus

Thanks David.

Anyone got a moment to handle this?

Attached is Tom's patch plus my minor symlink additions that help when
running any of the tools in the masses directory.

Please take a few minutes to commit these patches to show the community
that our input/help is valued.  The current automasscheck-minimal.sh is 4
years old and has some bugs that Tom fixed.  An update to this file will show
the rest of the potential masscheck helpers that this tool is important and
still maintained.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Fwd: Re: New masscheck corpus

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> Thanks David.
>
> Anyone got a moment to handle this?

If it can wait until Satudray, sure.

   Usually Microsoft doesn't develop products, we buy products.
                           -- Arno Edelmann, Microsoft product manager
  3 days until Abraham Lincoln's and Charles Darwin's 208th Birthdays

Re: Fwd: Re: New masscheck corpus

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 2/12/2017 8:16 PM, John Hardin wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>
>> Thanks David.
>>
>> Anyone got a moment to handle this?
>
> Checked in on trunk, merged to 3.4 branch.
Rockin!

Re: Fwd: Re: New masscheck corpus

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> Thanks David.
>
> Anyone got a moment to handle this?

Checked in on trunk, merged to 3.4 branch.

   North Korea: the only country in the world where people would risk
   execution to flee to communist China.                  -- Ride Fast
  Today: Abraham Lincoln's and Charles Darwin's 208th Birthdays

Re: Fwd: Re: New masscheck corpus

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.