Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by dark <ek...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/19 11:06:25 UTC

Re: Only one node has a high number of SystemExecutor CompletedTask

Thanks to your kind reply.

We use Ignite to Group By Query about time series data. However, I have seen
a lot of data, so when I create TimeWindow through Expiry Strategy in one
cache, I see that it uses too many resources to expire entries.

As a result, I have adopted a method of simply destroying the cache and
erasing all entries in that time window. Therefore, creating and destroying
multiple Cache seems inevitable. :(

I first noticed that the oldest node acts as a coordinator.
Thank you for your valuable information. :)