Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by thomas Armstrong <ta...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/11 10:17:13 UTC

How to make a backup of an SVN group of repositories

Hi.

Working with SVN v1.4.2, I'm trying to make a daily backup of my
'/home/svn-repositories' directory, where I've got 5 SVN repositories.

Shall I use 'svnadmin dump' or simply copy the file contents?

Thank you very much,
--Thomas

Re: How to make a backup of an SVN group of repositories

Posted by thomas Armstrong <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Andy.

There's a newest version of that chapter:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.backup

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.