Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/27 14:48:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, March 2023

Hey all,

As we get towards the end of February it's time to start thinking
about the Virtual Community Meetup for March.

The consensus in the 'Recurring (Virtual) Community Meetups' thread
was that anyone could volunteer to "host" a particular month, and that
I'd serve as a default host as needed.  I don't think we've had any
volunteers, so I'll plan on hosting again in March pending any last
minute volunteers on this thread.

I'll wait a day or two just in case, but then let's start discussion
around a specific day and time!  Our last meetup was pretty early in
February (the 6th), so for consistency we should probably aim for
early again in March as well.  Say, sometime the week of March 6th -
10th?

Best,

Jason

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, March 2023

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for volunteering. I'd like to present/discuss my wishlist for a Solr
roadmap during the meetup. Maybe that will take up 5 minutes for presenting
and some more for discussions, if any.

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Just a Google Meet call with everyone joining in, but no hard and fast
agenda. Just chat about various things Solr.
Would be great to have you join us!

Posted by Yuvraaj Kelkar <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Looking forward to it!

> On Feb 27, 2023, at 9:48 AM, Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> As we get towards the end of February it's time to start thinking
> about the Virtual Community Meetup for March.
>
> The consensus in the 'Recurring (Virtual) Community Meetups' thread
> was that anyone could volunteer to "host" a particular month, and that
> I'd serve as a default host as needed.  I don't think we've had any
> volunteers, so I'll plan on hosting again in March pending any last
> minute volunteers on this thread.
>
> I'll wait a day or two just in case, but then let's start discussion
> around a specific day and time!  Our last meetup was pretty early in
> February (the 6th), so for consistency we should probably aim for
> early again in March as well.  Say, sometime the week of March 6th -
> 10th?
>
> Best,
>
> Jason

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.