Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by fi...@cirquedigital.com on 2004/09/15 02:43:41 UTC

compile from source problems

Hi,

I'm trying to compile Excalibur from the SVN repository,
but am stuck at the containerkit dependency on
avalon-logkit 20040810104340 which I can't seem to
find anywhere.. I hooked up the regular maven
repositories (ibiblio) -- anybody know which one
I'm missing ?

Thanks in advance,
- Filip

Re: compile from source problems

Posted by fi...@cirquedigital.com.
> Filip,
>     Here is the location:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/repository/avalon/logkit/jars/avalon-logkit-20040810104340.jar
>
>     You need to have the following on your maven repository list:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/repository

great, thanks..

>     The Excalibur project defines its maven.repo.remote in the
> project.properties file located in
> the root directory.   Is it possible that you are overriding this
> default value someplace?

yes, I have a separate build.properties...

>     The jar has not yet been released by Avalon, so we use a temporary
> version in our
> own repository in the interim.
>
> Cheers,
> Leif