Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by nicke <ni...@bliq.se> on 2021/11/22 20:22:55 UTC

Hide min/max markpoint when whole line is not visible?

I have markPoints for min and max, when zooming and the whole line is
not visible, the markPoints show the min/max for the visible part of the
line.

Is it possible to hide the markPoints instead, if the true min/max is
not visible?

Re: Hide min/max markpoint when whole line is not visible?

Posted by nicke <ni...@bliq.se>.
filterMode: 'none' was what I was looking for, thank you

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

`min`, `max` value is calculated from the filtered data by dataZoom. If you
want to calculate it from the raw data. You can set filterMode: 'none' in
dataZoom. Or calculate it by yourself and then giving the x, y value of
min/max value to the markPoint

Regards

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 6:30 PM nicke <ni...@bliq.se> wrote:

> Yes, not sure that covers markPoints? I would like an option to filter
> the markPoint (min,max) if the true min max is not visible. But still
> show the line.
>
> On 2021-11-23 03:39, Ovilia wrote:
> > Markline clipping is under fixing (See
> > https://github.com/apache/echarts/pull/16026)
> > You may discuss in more detail under that PR.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > *Ovilia*
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 4:23 AM nicke <ni...@bliq.se> wrote:
> >
> >> I have markPoints for min and max, when zooming and the whole line is
> >> not visible, the markPoints show the min/max for the visible part of the
> >> line.
> >>
> >> Is it possible to hide the markPoints instead, if the true min/max is
> >> not visible?

Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC

Re: Hide min/max markpoint when whole line is not visible?

Posted by nicke <ni...@bliq.se>.

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.