Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> on 2022/05/17 14:45:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Kubernetes Operator release-1.0 branch cut

Hi Flink devs!

The release-1.0 branch has been forked from main and version numbers have
been upgraded accordingly.

https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator/tree/release-1.0

The version on the main branch has been updated to 1.1-SNAPSHOT.

From now on, for PRs that should be presented in 1.0.0, please make sure:
- Merge the PRs first to main, then backport to release-1.0 branch
- The JIRA ticket should be closed with the correct fix-versions

There are still a few outstanding tickets, mainly docs/minor fixes but no
currently known blocker issues.

We are working together with Yang to prepare the first RC by next monday.

Cheers,
Gyula

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kubernetes Operator release-1.0 branch cut

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
All the blockers and major issues have been merged into release-1.0 branch.
Just follow what we have promised, I am preparing the first release
candidate now and will share it for the community-wide review today.

Best,
Yang

Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月18日周三 00:29写道:

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.