Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 17:16:58 UTC

Problem with Document/Literal in a WS with Application scope (Bug?)

Hello, we need a singleton service that must be document/literal due
to interoperability issues. The Interface used to generate the wsdl
(LockManager) and the wsdl generated with the java2wsdl tool are
attached. We use the following options in the generation:

-l http://localhost:8080/axis/services/LockManagerService -n
http://tomas.org/faultolerance/lockmanager/service -y DOCUMENT -u
LITERAL aux.LockManager

and then we generate the skeleton/stub code with wsdl2java with the
following options:

-s -S true -W -d "Application" LockManagerService.wsdl

Once we have implemented and deployed our service, we make a call to
the lock method through the generated stub and it seems to send it
well, as you can see in the attached xml file, obtained with tcpmon,
but in the server side, the skeleton object gets only the first
parameter of the method and all the other parameters are received as
null. That behavor does not happen if the service is deployed as
Request instead of Application or if it uses RPC/Enconded instead of
Document/Literal.
Is it a bug with Axis? Are we doing something wrong?

--
Regards.
José Antonio Sánchez

Re: Problem with Document/Literal in a WS with Application scope (Bug?)

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Is the DeadLockFault class a bean? If not, then you can't use the bean
[de]serializer.

Anne

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.