Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ding, Chengmin" <Ch...@tfn.com> on 2001/10/26 00:30:07 UTC

RE: What is the best way to send Large String from the Client to the Service?

Hi, Paramdeep,
Thank you for your reply. I really hope to send the large string as an
attachment. But we need to use MSSoap toolkit for now in the client side and
unfortunely it doesn't support Soap with Attachment yet. So the only choice
is to send the information via string.
If we can use a Apache Java client, I will send the information via
attachment for sure.

Regards,

-Chengmin