Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 00:24:50 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator

This is a call for vote to graduate the Cordova podling from Apache
Incubator.

Cordova entered the Incubator in October of 2011. We have made significant
progress with the project since moving over to Apache. We have 30
committers listed on our status page at [1]. We made our first official
Cordova release last month. Results for that vote can be viewed at [2]. We
have also added support for new platforms such as Tizen, Windows, Windows
Phone 8 and more. You can view all of our repos at [3].

The community of Cordova is active, healthy and growing and has
demonstrated the ability to self-govern using accepted Apache practices.

The Apache Cordova community are under consensus that we are ready to
graduation. You can view the discussion at [4].

We have prepared and reviewed our charter. You can view it at [5].

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Graduate Isis podling from Apache Incubator [ ] +0 Indifferent to
the graduation status of Isis podling [ ] -1 Reject graduation of Isis
podling from Apache Incubator because ...

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/callback.html
[2] http://markmail.org/message/g5g32hnh223gj34m
[3] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf
[4] http://markmail.org/message/3bcttovgyjrypiq4
[5] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Draft%20Charter

Cheers,
-Steve Gill

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:24 AM, Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a call for vote to graduate the Cordova podling from Apache
> Incubator.

  [x] +1 Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator

(mentor)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (ipmc)

You Cordova guys did a great job, imho!

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Bertrand Delacretaz +1
Mark Struberg + 1
Christian Grobmeier +1
Andrew Savory +1
Jukka Zitting +1
Gianugo Rabellino +1
Ross Gardler +1

The vote is ***successful***

I will send an email to the board to get Cordova Graduation on the agenda
for the next board meeting.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a call for vote to graduate the Cordova podling from Apache
> Incubator.

+1

Posted by Andrew Savory <as...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On 9 October 2012 23:24, Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a call for vote to graduate the Cordova podling from Apache
> Incubator.

+1

Andrew.
--
asavory@apache.org / contact@andrewsavory.com
http://www.andrewsavory.com/

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@gmail.com>.

On Oct 9, 2012, at 3:24 PM, Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a call for vote to graduate the Cordova podling from Apache
> Incubator.

+1 (mentor)

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cordova podling from Apache Incubator

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
+1 (mentor)

Sent from my tablet