Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Markus Wiese <ma...@uumail.de> on 2002/08/05 11:41:11 UTC

Re: How can I achieve multi-page tables? (text-decoration)

Hi Minal,

please don't "hi-jack" other people's threads/subjects. Better
use something like: How can I achieve multi-page tables?
To your question, this is exactly what happens,
if the predetermined page height is reached. It is one of
those virtues of xml/xsl/fop to compute page-breaks whenever
necessary.

markus