Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@liege.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/01/26 01:02:06 UTC

Call for 1.2b5 tarball

I am going to run some errands, so here's the plan.  Marc and/or Alexei
and/or Randy should commit the keepalive change.  After that, only Randy
is allowed to commit things until after he changes it to 1.2b6-dev.

Once the keepalive patch(es) are committed, everybody still logged in
should update and compile and send in your +1 if things look okay.
If anything goes wrong, send it to the list and let Randy do the commits
(i.e., only one cook in the kitchen, please).

Randy can roll the version number and generate a tarball when three
+1 votes are in (including his), or later at his discretion, and post
to this list when it is available for testing.

If all goes well (or at least not terrible), we'll release 1.2b5 at
4pm PST tomorrow.

S'okay?