Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Charles Sabourdin <zo...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/27 16:59:06 UTC

To Parse JSP has HTML ?

    Dear All,
  I would like to parse files (*.html) with jsp tag.
In order to hide that my web site use jsp. I thought I
only had to use this tag in the web.xml of my web app.

<web-app>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>
            jsp
        </servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>
            *.html
        </url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>
  Apparently, my html are parse with no analyse.

I use RedHat 6.2 (jdk1.3 of sun) Tomcat 3.2 beta 6.
could anyone correct my statment.
please.
thank you.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/