Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Donni Khan <pr...@googlemail.com> on 2018/01/31 13:55:36 UTC

Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) in Spark Java

Hi,

I would like to use the *Singular Value Decomposition* (SVD) to extract the
important concepts from a collection of text documents. I applied all
preprcessing pipeline( Tokenizer,  IDFModel,  Matrix, ... )

then I applied SVD
SingularValueDecomposition<RowMatrix, Matrix> svd = rowMatrix.computeSVD(5,
*true*, 1.0E-9d);
Vect Matrix V = svd.V();

 I actually want to convert the results of SVD into the text(related
feature).

Does anyone know how can I get the original featurs from the Java Spark
Matrix ?

Thank you.
Doni