Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rick Isaacs <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/17 11:41:33 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 userguide non-blocking async samples OK

Hi,

I found the problem with the Axis2 EchoNonBlockingClient and
EchoNonBlockingDualClient.

Initially, I did not understand that the web service and the client would
need a different axis2.xml.

In the /userguide samples there is /conf/axis2.xml that used by the client.
I had changed this axis2.xml and the dual client

would hangup if a listener thread was started. The async dual sample did not
work correctly without changing the code.

After reinstalling the axis2.war, all the nonblocking samples worked as-is.

I also changed EchoNonBlockingClient to use the newer AxisCallback class,
instead of the older Callback, which also worked.

I also commented out

//            options.setUseSeparateListener(true);

in all the non-blocking samples, since the listener did not need to be
explicitly set true.

Rick