Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Archana Turaga <ar...@intervoice.com> on 2004/02/18 05:30:01 UTC

nested submenu question

Hi,
 I'm trying to achieve the following menu structure on the left hand side of the portal:
Menu
  submenu1
    subsubmenu2
  submenu2
Menu1
  submenu3
    subsubmenu3

I know i can write my own control...but can someone please provide some sort of guidelines as what i need to do to achieve this?

How does the PSML get affected when i try to implement this structure?
  Does the PSML have to reflect the same structure? I'm confused here could someone please clear my doubt?

I hope someone can help me here. Read some mailing list e-mails but did not get enough idea to proceed.

Thanks in advance for your time and patience.
Regards,
Archana