Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Jessie carla <je...@gdatalist.com> on 2016/07/28 04:48:03 UTC

Updated Websphere Users 2016

Hi,

I am contacting you to learn if you could be interested in procuring the
Updated WebSphere Users Contact List of 2016 for your
sales/marketing/promotional activities?

We provide the Database across Australia, North America, Europe, Middle
East, APAC and Latin America.

We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title.

Information Fields - First and Last name, Phone number, Email Address,
Company Name, Job Title, Address, City, State, Zip, SIC code/Industry,
Revenue and Company Size. The leads can also be further customized as per
requirements.

We have ERP Users Like:

*  Microsoft Azure

*  Informatica cloud

*  MS Biztalk

*  SAP CRM and many more...

Please review and let me know if you are interested in any of the technology
users or different contact list for your campaigns and I will provide few
samples of no cost just for your review.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Jessie Carla

Demand Generation-Technology Database

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine
Optimization |

       To Opt Out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.