Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Glen Newton <gl...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/10 14:38:50 UTC

Lucene 6.3 faceting documentation

I am looking for documentation on Lucene faceting. The most recent
documentation I can find is for 4.0.0 here:
http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_0_0/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html

Is there more recent documentation for 6.3.0? Or 6.x?

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Lucene 6.3 faceting documentation

Posted by Glen Newton <gl...@gmail.com>.