Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 20:46:00 UTC

Re: solr error after relacing schema.xml

Which version of Solr does Haystack expect? The schema builder might
be targeting an older version of Solr.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: solr error after relacing schema.xml

Posted by BillB1951 <wj...@gmail.com>.
PROBLEM RESOLVED.

Solr 3.6.0 changed where it looks for stopwords_en.txt (now in sub-directory
/lang) .  Schema.xml generated by Haystack 2.0.0 beta need to be edited.
Everthing working now.

-----
BillB1951

Re: solr error after relacing schema.xml

Posted by BillB1951 <wj...@gmail.com>.
I'm using haystack 2.0.0Beta, and Apache-Solr-3.6.0.

I'm not sure how to determine the schema.xml version, but I do notice that
the solr example's  schema.xml is

<schema name="example" version="1.5">    -  and the schema.xml generated by
haystack is

<schema name="default" version="1.4">.  Can I specify another schema.xml
generator for haystack?  If so , where?

-----
BillB1951