Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Amedeo <ac...@imolinfo.it> on 2007/03/07 17:30:50 UTC

Problem in generating SA'jbi.xml with the jbi plugin

This is a fragment of the pom.xml of my Service Assembly:

<profiles>
<!-- Profile which creates an assembly for Service Mix -->
<profile>
<id>ServiceMix</id>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
      <artifactId>su7Servicemix</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
      <artifactId>su8</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.version}</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <activation>
    <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
  </activation>
</profile>
<!-- Profile which creates an assembly for Open ESB -->
<profile>
<id>OpenESB</id>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
      <artifactId>su7Openesb</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
      <artifactId>su8</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.version}</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <activation>
    <property>
      <name>OpenESB</name>
    </property>
  </activation>
</profile>
</profiles>

The problem is that the jbi.xml produced by the jbi maven plugin for my
service assembly doesn't contain the <service-unit> elements.
If I don't use Maven profiles, I'm able to generate a jbi.xml with the
<service-unit> elements.

How I can generate with the plugin a correct jbi.xml if I would like to use
maven profiles in the pom file of my service assembly?

Thanks

Amedeo

Re: Problem in generating SA'jbi.xml with the jbi plugin

Posted by zaone84 <sp...@libero.it>.

Amedeo wrote:

> This is a fragment of the pom.xml of my Service Assembly:

> <profiles>
> <!-- Profile which creates an assembly for Service Mix -->
> <profile>
> <id>ServiceMix</id>
>   <dependencies>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
>       <artifactId>su7Servicemix</artifactId>
>       <version>${pom.version}</version>
>     </dependency>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
>       <artifactId>su8</artifactId>
>       <version>${pom.version}</version>
>     </dependency>
>   </dependencies>
>   <activation>
>     <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
>   </activation>
> </profile>
> <!-- Profile which creates an assembly for Open ESB -->
> <profile>
> <id>OpenESB</id>
>   <dependencies>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
>       <artifactId>su7Openesb</artifactId>
>       <version>${pom.version}</version>
>     </dependency>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>it.imolinfo.jbi4corba</groupId>
>       <artifactId>su8</artifactId>
>       <version>${pom.version}</version>
>     </dependency>
>   </dependencies>
>   <activation>
>     <property>
>       <name>OpenESB</name>
>     </property>
>   </activation>
> </profile>
> </profiles>
>
> The problem is that the jbi.xml produced by the jbi maven plugin for my
> service assembly doesn't contain the <service-unit> elements.
> If I don't use Maven profiles, I'm able to generate a jbi.xml with the
> <service-unit> elements.
>
> How I can generate with the plugin a correct jbi.xml if I would like to
> use maven profiles in the pom file of my service assembly?
>

> Thanks
>
> Amedeo

Hi, Amedeo, are you italian? i have the same problem, i know that you have
posted this message since 2007, but if you remember... how you have solved?