Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2005/05/31 22:32:10 UTC

Required multisite settings in project.xml?

What are the required elements in project.xml for the multiproject plugin to run
correctly, besides those required by the XSD?

I ask because numerous emails note that its XSD is incorrect and I cannot get
multiproject to run reports of subprojects.

Re: Required multisite settings in project.xml?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The settings are mostly in the properties file.

The XSD only seemed to have one problem previously (the omission of
artifactId) which shouldn't be relevant to this.

- Brett