Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by johneboyer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/29 02:31:49 UTC

purge command in activemq-admin app does not work with selectors

We’re using ActiveMQ 5.4.2 in production. We need to delete some messages;
however, the selector syntax for the purge command does not work. I noticed
that a patch is available based on the following link. /Where can I download
it?/ I used the the 5.5.1 version of activemq-admin and that didn’t work
either.

Thank you,
John Boyer

Re: purge command in activemq-admin app does not work with selectors

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
hmm, not sure. It looks like all of the relevant code changes are in
the commands and not on the broker.
Have a peek at the test for this feature[1] to verify what is known to
work and the syntax.
then if possible, please reopen that issue with a broker test case
that demonstrates the problem you are seeing

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-console/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/console/command/TestPurgeCommand.java?view=markup

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: purge command in activemq-admin app does not work with selectors

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
you could use a 5.6_SNAPSHOT -
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.6-SNAPSHOT/

http://fusesource.com