Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com> on 2002/01/10 22:24:53 UTC

Tomcat 4 and Axis Binary Installation

- Tomcat 4.02b and Axis 20020110 binary -

This is a fresh install and all I attempted to do after copying "axis" subdir
into TOMCAT4/webapps/ (including other jars into my $AXIS_LIB) and starting
tomcat was:
1)Access "localhost:8080/axis" in my browser then
2)Select "Adiminister Axis" or "Visit".
It is then that I receive the below exception:

org.apache.axis.InternalException: Must include type attribute for
Handler deployment

Thank You In Advance,
Anthony