Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2022/09/17 13:33:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Ivan Daschinsky

Hi Igniters!

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited
Ivan Daschinsky to become a member of the PMC and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Ivan contributed the Ignite Python thin client. And he is still maintaining
it.
He is also actively supporting users.

Please join me in congratulating Ivan on his new role.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov
on behalf of Apache Ignite PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Ivan Daschinsky

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org>.
Congrats!