Posted to user@commons.apache.org by de...@gmx.net on 2009/11/01 11:36:39 UTC

RE: new feature: coalesce operator / method

Done. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-550

Re: lang only depends on JDK 1.2?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thomas.

I've removed the PROPOSAL.html file as it's a file created before Lang
was created and I don't know what the value is in having it hang
around is.

Hen

lang only depends on JDK 1.2?