Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/31 05:54:53 UTC

Struts 2.x code base

Where is the Struts 2.x code base being hosted?  I'd like to peek at it often to see how the development is going. Is it  in Apache SVN or somewhere at opensymphony?

  Paul

Re: Struts 2.x code base

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
Initially, the WebWork 2 code, if approved by the Incubator PMC, will be
loaded into a "podling", where it will be scrubbed of its LGPL code.
Once clean and past Incubator hurdles, we'll import it into the Struts
SVN repository and get to work.  If you want to know what it looks like,
just checkout the WebWork 2 repository or download their latest 2.2
release.  Another good resource is the book WebWork in Action.

Don