Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Marta Kuczora <ku...@cloudera.com> on 2016/08/08 14:32:34 UTC

Permission to edit comments and close my Jira

Hello,

I noticed that I cannot edit my comments on a Hive Jira.
I am also not able to resolve my Jiras. I have the HIVE-14387 issue which
could be closed, but I am not able to set its status.

Could one of the Hive Jira admins please give me permission to edit my
comments and close my issues? My username is kuczoram.

Thanks and regards,
Marta

Re: Permission to edit comments and close my Jira

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Marta, I believe you need committer status to resolve a Jira issue, so I
did it for you (see HIVE-14387
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-14387>).

For editing your own comments, perhaps someone else can tell you what
permission is needed.

-- Lefty