Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JE...@nationwide.com> on 2021/05/13 21:57:23 UTC

Docker Images and Automation

Hello All,

As usual, I will get the 8.0.7 images out as soon as I can.

With that in mind, what automation does the Apache Foundation offer for automation of Docker image releases?  I attempted to do some Docker work for ActiveMQ, but they decided to go a different direction.  What I did learn is that they wanted to use some automation from Apache.

My question is if automation is available, have we looked in to it?  If not, would you all support me researching?

Thanks,
Rod.

Re: Docker Images and Automation

Posted by "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JE...@nationwide.com>.
All,

I see that the 9.0.0-M7 has a tar.gz file.  I will get Docker images created.

Thanks,
Rod.

    Nationwide Information Security Warning: This is an EXTERNAL email. Use CAUTION before clicking on links, opening attachments, or responding. (Sender: dev-return-28359-JENKIR14=nationwide.com@tomee.apache.org)