Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Willingham Geoff <Ge...@cfh.nhs.uk> on 2006/06/14 17:26:57 UTC

Location of HTML Link Parser src files

Greetings

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I need to look for the HTML
Link Parser code.  I am currently having problems with it on a large
test script, and wish to add some extra debugging.

I have had a look through the code base already, but other than the
Preprocessor and AbstractPreProcessor files, I haven't found anything.

Cheers

Geoff

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

Re: Location of HTML Link Parser src files

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
With JMeter 2.2, if you select the test element you are intersted in,
you can find out the class names by using the Help / What's this node
menu item (or ^W).

This shows for the Link Parser:

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier.AnchorModifier
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier.gui.AnchorModifierGui